SNAKE HUNT WEEKEND

zachass9

Figured I would start a new thread, so we would know who all was going to be there and where. I also thought we could start trying to figure out a meeting place for some dogs, beer, and some BSing!! We are headed out this weekend to get 4 sites roped off!! I will be with a group of about 25, details on exact location are still yet to be determined!! Spring break was a blast, so we have our work cut out to top that one for sure!!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will be there on the 15th / 19th in site 128 at the South camp ground up on the hill. Not sure how many yet. Meeting some friends from Tonganoxie, Jeff from FAST may crash there for a day or so, b_bruton77 may be there also plus the guys coming with me. If you need a place to crash we will do what we can to make room! The more the merrier! Come on Zach, spring break was nothing compared to what Snake Hunt has in store!

See you there!

Shannon

Love to see ya'll again. Maybe I might be able to come in on Fri morning. I hate crowds but I might come in for Zachass. He has a great pair of hands!!!!! I wil bring in some good Texas beer. What kind do you drink Zak?

Edited by TNTS355

Not sure if im in for sure or not yet. hopefully i will be though more then likly

hey tnt and zach this work for you guys? add or subtract? white banner 2'x5' with ropes and grommets?

bansheehqbanner.jpg

Edited by magz

Not sure if im in for sure or not yet. hopefully i will be though more then likly

hey tnt and zach this work for you guys? add or subtract? white banner 2'x5' with ropes and grommets?

bansheehqbanner.jpg

Dude that looks AWSOME!!!!!....That is better than anything I could ever think of. You have to come just to drop off that banner. If I were you, I would grind out a link on the shee and ride the hell out of it until it broke. It is easy to do, just give me a call and I will walk you throught it.

Edited by TNTS355

thanks guys, ill make the banner monday,

the chain already has 2 master links in it cut it a link short when i first got it. problem is when i take one out. move the carrier to the closest spot i can, i cant get the chain over the tooth to put the single link back in. theres just not enough adjustment left in the carrier. ill probably take a look at it all tomorrow, maybe its stretched enough this trip to finish making it hopefully.

Magz,

That thing is awesome! How big is it?

SP

its a 2x5, physicaly its like 21"x57" I added some yellow behind the red, felt like it needed a little more, i put the saying from the proof on the back side of it along with my handle, and name. figure anyone who camps under it ought to sign their name to the back of it.

Magz, you da man!! I am heading out wednesday to get our spots!! $360, but ya gotta have a spoy, I guess!! I cant wait, but I still have 3 motors to finish up!! LOL so I might be a little ahead of myself!! We can do beer and dogs under the repair tent, which day you guys think, friday to get acquainted early, or wait till saturday? What ya think?