boots for big feet

what does everyone who has big feet wear for riding boots? i bought some o neal shortys, and they fucking suck, they are way to thick to get under the shifter, even if i move it up a notch. i moved it up 2 notches, and its too fucking hard to downshift then. i usually ride with sneakers, and have no problem shifting, but i want to get some boots for this year. i need something that has a thin toe, but has the ankle support/protection. i was thinking maybe paratrooper boots would work, but havent tried yet. any ideas? o yea im size 14

Size 13wide here, I plan on riding a lot of mud so my old Cat steel toe boots should work just fine. Last year I was riding my buddys shee with my teenies and will never do that again, went to shift and foot hit a stump and wel ya didnt feel the best.

Size 15 shoe here and I picked up a pair of brand new clearance AXO's 14's (they run BIG) off ebay. Still breakin them in but I had a pair of Axo's years ago and they did pretty well. For 47 bucks I couldn't pass them up. I am having some issues with them shifting tho. Hoping they loosen up a bit.

A/S Tech 6's are also good

very comfortable also very durable

YES! I had the tech 6's and they were comfortable. Then Skipped the Tech 8's and went to straight to the 10's and GOD damn there unbelievable.

IMO anything Alpinestar is good shit. :thumbsup:

i wear a size thirteen boot. i weigh 330 lbs. i have tried them all. nothing for me is better than the 100 dollar pep boys o neals. they are flexible and actually let you shift easy. ive taken a few tumbles and they have held my ankles in place. theyre great for me. i can jump on any bike and shift just fine with these. i even use them for dirtbike riding. they break in right away but are still firm enough to keep your ankles from snapping :biggrin: