Idiot

Yes the 800 renegades do rip awesome for what they are.

BUT if you want to see a REAL idiot, read down on that link a few post to where "Joseph Who?" opens his fuckin stupid ass mouth and says.

"Well I know a guy with a 400ex that can outrun anybody. It'll do about 140." :blink:

Yes the 800 renegades do rip awesome for what they are.

BUT if you want to see a REAL idiot, read down on that link a few post to where "Joseph Who?" opens his fuckin stupid ass mouth and says.

"Well I know a guy with a 400ex that can outrun anybody. It'll do about 140." :blink:

hahaha that was me man, It was an inside joke. There was a guy on there a while back saying his bone stock 400ex would outrun 450's and shee's all day. Then he went on to say his friends 440ex would do well over 100mph. lol

And yes they are fast drag racing and may be able to outrun most stock 450's, but he's talking about climbing steep hills. Not racing but seeing who can climb the steepest hill.

Edited by Skidmark

hahaha that was me man, It was an inside joke. There was a guy on there a while back saying his bone stock 400ex would outrun 450's and shee's all day. Then he went on to say his friends 440ex would do well over 100mph. lol

And yes they are fast drag racing and may be able to outrun most stock 450's, but he's talking about climbing steep hills. Not racing but seeing who can climb the steepest hill.

lol.gif

Watch what you say, I used to be a certified bombardier tech, those things will even give a banshee a run for its money in a drag race.

ASME master certified right? :laugh:

my outlander 800r will haul ass but it wont outrun my banshee in a drag race.

but it will damn sure outrun it in the trails even with a chainsaw strapped to the front

rack and a cooler full of coca-colas strapped to the back rack.

Edited by Hilarious

ASME master certified right? :laugh:

my outlander 800r will haul ass but it wont outrun my banshee in a drag race.

but it will damn sure outrun it in the trails even with a chainsaw strapped to the front

rack and a cooler full of coca-colas strapped to the back rack.

The Outalnder 800 will outclimb a sport quad. The sport quads dont have 4wd, and the ground clearance those things have. My Rhino will put an ass whoopin on a 450 or a banshee on a nasty, muddy, dirt hill climb any day.

What is ASME Certified?

Are you trying to say ASE Certified?

I was Bombardier, Kawasaki, and Yamaha Certified back when I was a service manager.

The Outalnder 800 will outclimb a sport quad. The sport quads dont have 4wd, and the ground clearance those things have. My Rhino will put an ass whoopin on a 450 or a banshee on a nasty, muddy, dirt hill climb any day.

What is ASME Certified?

Are you trying to say ASE Certified?

I was Bombardier, Kawasaki, and Yamaha Certified back when I was a service manager.

yeah, i was tring to pick at you.

i got the american society of mechanical engineers in my head today...