Arizona Banshee Gurus

Well, I'm trying to button up the last few things on my first Banshee rebuild. Are there any Experienced Banshee Gurus in the East valley that had any extra time to critique my work. I'll buy the beer. Would like some hose/wire routing tips and help getting jetting right and such.

Thanks

Edited by lambchop

You can give a call to Banshee Shack 480-857-1761, San Tan Motor Sports 480-988-0580 Duner's ATV 480-917-1254. All great places and will give you advice just over the phone no dealing with kids that don't know what they are talking about!!

Cool... Preesh for the help

Although, there is alot to be said for just hanging out with someone else as obsessed as I am with Banshees and riding. :biggrin:

You can give a call to Banshee Shack 480-857-1761, San Tan Motor Sports 480-988-0580 Duner's ATV 480-917-1254. All great places and will give you advice just over the phone no dealing with kids that don't know what they are talking about!!

where in the eastside do u ride at? iam in mesa too

Ride at Sycamore Creek, also mile marker 207 on 60 & mile marker 145 off 79, Montana Mountain, Butcher Jones & Box Canyon north of Florence near Country Thunder.

Also do a few rips up and down my street to tick the neighbors off and to put the smell of Klotz in the air! :evil:

Ride at Sycamore Creek, also mile marker 207 on 60 & mile marker 145 off 79, Montana Mountain, Butcher Jones & Box Canyon north of Florence near Country Thunder.

Also do a few rips up and down my street to tick the neighbors off and to put the smell of Klotz in the air! :evil:

Hopefully soon I'll be riding everywhere I can. i got the Banshee about 2 months ago and as soon as I got it I took it down to the frame. I Moved here from TN about 6 months ago. Before I moved here I had a Bike I used to ride alot of Motocross and Woods riding. Whole different ballgame out here though. I have about 4 good hours of work to get the Banshee completed. I lost an A-arm bushing and had to order a new one. I can't wait to do my first Glamis trip. One of my riding buddies back East used to live in CA and talked about it all the time. Anyway that's the scoupe. Any local spots you know of would be appreciated as I have not rode any of them yet. Do you need a registrationsticker or spark arrestors to ride at any of these places>

Thanks

See Prior Post. I accidentally replied to the wrong one

Hopefully soon I'll be riding everywhere I can. i got the Banshee about 2 months ago and as soon as I got it I took it down to the frame. I Moved here from TN about 6 months ago. Before I moved here I had a Bike I used to ride alot of Motocross and Woods riding. Whole different ballgame out here though. I have about 4 good hours of work to get the Banshee completed. I lost an A-arm bushing and had to order a new one. I can't wait to do my first Glamis trip. One of my riding buddies back East used to live in CA and talked about it all the time. Anyway that's the scoupe. Any local spots you know of would be appreciated as I have not rode any of them yet. Do you need a registrationsticker or spark arrestors to ride at any of these places>

Thanks

You do need to get plates and stickers for your Banshee to ride. You can get them at the DMV or go through a third party title & registration place which is faster then waiting at the DMV.

Sparkies are for up in northern AZ, haven't heard anything about needing any down here.

Sorry for the delayed response I was at the DUNES!!! :biggrin:

You do need to get plates and stickers for your Banshee to ride. You can get them at the DMV or go through a third party title & registration place which is faster then waiting at the DMV.

Sparkies are for up in northern AZ, haven't heard anything about needing any down here.

Sorry for the delayed response I was at the DUNES!!! :biggrin:

[/quote

Hopefully if Champion ever gets my A- Arm bushing in I will be right there with ya!!! :thumbsup:

Champion can be a pain at times, try checking out Bikebandit first next time http://www.bikebandit.com/ they can be faster & cheaper then Champion.

i agree :thumbsup: . if you guys are ever out on the westside hit me up. i need some more banshee's to ride with.

Got this off planetsand should be nice compare to speedworld far ass hell

Coming Soon in April/May,

ET Motocross Park will open a new sand drag facility.

The new track is Approx. 1400' Long and 70' Wide, the park already has many events including Motocross, UTV, Quads, and Mud Bogs.

Planet Sand viewed the begining stages of the track before it was built, now as it gets closer we are hoping this will be a great place to race, giving an alternative to the river beds where currently police are enforcing some closures.

Planet Sand is trying to gather up racers to attend a 1 Day 'Run What you Brung' in May, I have been working with Clown Racing, ET Moto Park and others to make this happen and support the new ET Moto Park Track.

This fun day in May should be simple and fun, no timing system will be in place for this heads up style racing. Track will be maintained and going old school on flag starts ensuring you will get pass after pass of racing.

We will post a flyer up asap, this is for ATV's, UTV's and Rigid's only to ensure racer safety and more race time. 12 Noon to 12 Midnight, camping will be allowed.

In an effort to make things happen, prices will be very affordable.

I viewed the track today and its coming along, there was alot of tractor equipment running out there. The parking and flat return roads were also being built.

Check Back soon for more information and the Flyer

Got this off planetsand should be nice compare to speedworld far ass hell

Coming Soon in April/May,

ET Motocross Park will open a new sand drag facility.

The new track is Approx. 1400' Long and 70' Wide, the park already has many events including Motocross, UTV, Quads, and Mud Bogs.

Planet Sand viewed the begining stages of the track before it was built, now as it gets closer we are hoping this will be a great place to race, giving an alternative to the river beds where currently police are enforcing some closures.

Planet Sand is trying to gather up racers to attend a 1 Day 'Run What you Brung' in May, I have been working with Clown Racing, ET Moto Park and others to make this happen and support the new ET Moto Park Track.

This fun day in May should be simple and fun, no timing system will be in place for this heads up style racing. Track will be maintained and going old school on flag starts ensuring you will get pass after pass of racing.

We will post a flyer up asap, this is for ATV's, UTV's and Rigid's only to ensure racer safety and more race time. 12 Noon to 12 Midnight, camping will be allowed.

In an effort to make things happen, prices will be very affordable.

I viewed the track today and its coming along, there was alot of tractor equipment running out there. The parking and flat return roads were also being built.

Check Back soon for more information and the Flyer

sounds cool.where is this place?