Tire carving

jet mech

I was going to try to take a every other row out off of my kenda klaw xcr's to see if they hook up better. I don't get shit for bite out of them and i thought it might help and if not f@^k it. I ride every thing terrain wise.

i wouldnt recommend doing that. i have a set of those tires cut, and while they work well for straight line, they dont provide enough sideways bite to keep them from washing out.

bad thing about the kenda tires is that the lugs are pretty stiff. i dont like them for normal riding, but cutting them works well for straight line dragging and hillclimbing.

what PSI do you run them at? 3 or 4 would be best im sure.

you would be better off running a different set of tires than cutting those for all around riding.

I was kind of worried about that. Since you have tried it and not alot of luck for general rideing then I will just sport some new skins. I want the set that hooks up the best don't care about price just want the best traction I can get. I will do some research. Thanks for the heads up.