Sand mountain UT

• 4 weeks later...
Thinking about going to sandmountain this weekend anyone else going to be there?

We are going to be there the 17,18,19. , face, frogger and a whole bunch of others. Give me a call and we will meet up for sure.

Would love to but going out to some place off the Hwy 80. Interested?

Its called knolls

We are going to be there the 17,18,19. , face, frogger and a whole bunch of others. Give me a call and we will meet up for sure.

I'm planning on 18 and 19 I'll have to get your number if I can get the bitch running or might have to bring the quadracer instead. I installed a trail tech vapor and now the bitch won't start weird. I'm going to dig into it today crossing fingers. If I don't call keep an eye out for a grey megacab dodge pulling a weekend warrior toy hauler my banshee is silver with red flame stickers on fenders.

Son of a bitch the gods must be against me I can't make it this weekend! Planning on next weekend though anyone planning on going then? The banshee is even all ready running great and got my new vapor installed. So anyways who is up for next weekend?