Soggy Bread

lokisbuddy

Loco you are a sick bastard :biggrin: I looked this shit up on yahoo because I didn't know what you were talking about and :sick: that is fucked man people actually play this? http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=soggy+biscuit read #4 It says (preferably a plain one) Does it really fucking matter if it has flavoring I mean your about to eat cum.

Edit: Though I find the notion of this game appaling this video is funny.

Edited by lokisbuddy

Like you guys I had no idea what it was either.. Loco keeps mentioning it at every oportunity finaly I just asked him.. Guy brings it up so much I think it might be his second favorite hobby. I know he LOVES given rusty trumbones as his first..

Just think, quads are his third favorite hobby and he is pretty good at that, imagine how devoted he is to those other two... Things.. :huh: :ermm: :sick:

RIPPEN

Yeah who eats biscuits? I think this is one of those games that I would fail at therefore I am not gonna try. Now I am down If a bunch of guys wanna wack off over a girl and the loser gets his dick sucked (preferably by the girl) :yelrotflmao:

Yeah who eats biscuits? I think this is one of those games that I would fail at therefore I am not gonna try. Now I am down If a bunch of guys wanna wack off over a girl and the loser gets his dick sucked (preferably by the girl) :yelrotflmao:

so youre saying you prefer the girl do it, but you would settle for a guy?

haha, whats sad is that i actually knew what loco was talkin about when he said soggy bread. :blink:

and i'm pretty sure there is a version of the game played with a bisquit, think its called limp bisquit. could be wrong though. :huh: :laugh: . dont ask me how i know this shit. :no: