Please don't flame me for this idea

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait a minute., Little. shit I bet i could take u in a fight nay day.

7 years of mma, dought u would have a chance against me.

omg we have an internet thug. im shaking in my boots. hes gonna punch me in the face. ur a faggot. wat is it with these douche bags on here lately? why dont u go tell ur mommy u want some pipes for ur shee and that i have some pipe for her. :biggrin:

omg we have an internet thug. im shaking in my boots. hes gonna punch me in the face. ur a faggot. wat is it with these douche bags on here lately? why dont u go tell ur mommy u want some pipes for ur shee and that i have some pipe for her. :biggrin:

:yelrotflmao:

You tell him grizz, and I will be next in line!

and now he edits his post. deletes his 7 year mma claim.

sure thing rudedawg. if im not out in 20min knock on the door. lol

HOld up i deleted it because i didnt want to start a big whole thing. so i messaged lookis instead of flamming his post. But lloks like u allready accomplished that.

Haha dude you just made my day. I aint been punched by someone that little in like 17 years.

But as for the thumb throttle governor that won't mess shit up? I thought about that. But her problem is when she panicks she holds her open. (Thats how she wrecked the blasty)

Oh shit! Gotta be a fix for that some how. Teach her to hit the brakes when she panics, lol

Dont forget the tether kill switch!!!

You shoulda seen it dude I am not sure if you watched my vids in the vid section? But she was going up the sand hill and turning at the top and coming down, well she hit a hard spot in the dirt and the blasty just took off so she nailed it harder and wedged it between a fallen tree and the ground. :biggrin: She didnt get hurt though.

But as for the thumb throttle governor that won't mess shit up?

No, but it will obviously limit/reduce how high the engine will rev.

I thought about that. But her problem is when she panicks she holds her open. (Thats how she wrecked the blasty)

ahaha, sorry just had an imagination of what that would look like. Maybe hook the brake to the thumb throttle and the throttle cable to the brake lever? :huh:

HOld up i deleted it because i didnt want to start a big whole thing. so i messaged lookis instead of flamming his post. But lloks like u allready accomplished that.

7 years of mma huhh, that would make you start fighting mma when you were like what 11 years old. i havent been to an 11 year old mma fight in a long time. i love watching them little fu**s kick each others asses as there moms are watching.. :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: please

You shoulda seen it dude I am not sure if you watched my vids in the vid section? But she was going up the sand hill and turning at the top and coming down, well she hit a hard spot in the dirt and the blasty just took off so she nailed it harder and wedged it between a fallen tree and the ground. :biggrin: She didnt get hurt though.

wow

glad she didnt get hurt and you can laugh at the video now

Edited by peterlocal22