6 pack rack

Anywhere in the u.s. would be $15 for shipping and I'll let the rack go for $35.

I paid $75 plus shipping for it about 3 months ago from e-bay.

It's just not the look I'm going for.

If you noticed in the pic the mounts on the rack are for the older style banshee light where the holes on the mount are closer in.

I drilled a couple of holes on the bottom of the rack to fit the newer style light on it. This is actually BETTER!

because when you have a cooler or gas tank in the rack...it is hard to see the light. It is completely visible from where I have it mounted.. Fuck it ...I'll even throw in the brake light for 5 more bucks...it's from an 06 banshee....you just have to splice in your stock clips.

the back has some scratches from rubbing up against the draw bridge of a trailer. I'll post a pic. but you can't even see it.

post-31163-1236373266.jpg

Anywhere in the u.s. would be $15 for shipping and I'll let the rack go for $35.

I paid $75 plus shipping for it about 3 months ago from e-bay.

It's just not the look I'm going for.

If you noticed in the pic the mounts on the rack are for the older style banshee light where the holes on the mount are closer in.

I drilled a couple of holes on the bottom of the rack to fit the newer style light on it. This is actually BETTER!

because when you have a cooler or gas tank in the rack...it is hard to see the light. It is completely visible from where I have it mounted.. Fuck it ...I'll even throw in the brake light for 5 more bucks...it's from an 06 banshee....you just have to splice in your stock clips.

the back has some scratches from rubbing up against the draw bridge of a trailer. I'll post a pic. but you can't even see it.

where in cali are you