Dammit...

LS1Inferno

I got loaded up yesterday fought through the NASCAR traffic to get to my riding area, rode for like 2 miles back to the dunes, roost one hill and coming back down i thought i threw a chain off because it wouldn't move it wasn't the chain (i wish it was). so i waited for my friend to go get the tow strap and pull me back. the clutch engagement if fine, im pretty sure that the gear and basket sheared the riviots holding them together i got 20 min of riding including warm up. But i went back got my dad bike and rode it all day with no problems. we rode probably a 25 Mile loop just cruising in 6th and only used half a take with sever runs against his YFZ. and won of course

I got loaded up yesterday fought through the NASCAR traffic to get to my riding area, rode for like 2 miles back to the dunes, roost one hill and coming back down i thought i threw a chain off because it wouldn't move it wasn't the chain (i wish it was). so i waited for my friend to go get the tow strap and pull me back. the clutch engagement if fine, im pretty sure that the gear and basket sheared the riviots holding them together i got 20 min of riding including warm up. But i went back got my dad bike and rode it all day with no problems. we rode probably a 25 Mile loop just cruising in 6th and only used half a take with sever runs against his YFZ. and won of course

why were you not hanging out w the nascar guys drinking beers in the parking lot? i did it one time in nh and it was alot of fun. lots of girls too!

• 4 weeks later...

I love the ending :)