Looking for someone to rebuild my stock crank

I know their was a guy on her jankab that used to do it? Is he still around? Want new bearings, tz on the output, trued and welded

Let me know who's out there that can get it done for me. Gonna start tearing my shee down next week for its overhaul

Nyuk, if you get a chance, send me a pm where you get your powder work done, dont know what I wanna go with for color yet, something dark and shiny

jankab is still around, contact dajojr, he can get it done by jankab for you. the pc place is at cottman and state in philly. right by my old house. the number is 215 624 7117.it`s called model finishing. an industrial place. no fancy colors. black, black chrome, silver, blue. stuff like that.or bring it to me bri, i will get it done at my cost for you.

I've been snooping around on here every blue moon or so. Lookin in the for sale/wanted sections, and images, seeing how everyone's been doing. Blew my top end almost 3 years ago now, and dont want to put my ported and meathead polished top end on that stock crank thats been through 2 top ends now. Shee is up on its stand, under a cover tucked away in the garage. I had a lot go on with vehicles (transfer case went in the suburban, fixed that. Then the rear went, fixed that and sold it), bought my wife an excursion. July comes around and i'm on my way to work, dude turns right in front of me and totals my dakota, buy a 96 f-250 with 60,000 on it (460), and 2 weeks later the trans goes. I got married 2 novembers ago, raising a family, etc etc etc. Been redoing parts of the house and such too.

Making a long story short, its been one thing after another thats kept me from being able to rebuild the shee. Got a good tax return coming, so its time to pull the sheet off of the shee and be able to have that shit eatin grin again.

John, I'll give you a call in a couple weeks, maybe I can drop the frame off to you at your work or something, black chrome sounds nice. Time of day to call so I dont wake you?