any riders in Wa?

tallpaintball253

Lookin for some local riders.... for moses lake or ride down in oergon

I was just at Moses Lake on Saturday. It's only a 2 hour road trip from where I live. I might be going there again in a few weeks. There were a few 4 pokes out there racing so I thought I would join in. Lets just say with my 4 mill cub and a stock swinger is no fun. Every guy out there was beating me off the line and by the time I could start to get on it the race was pretty much over. I am the only fourwheeler in our group, the rest of the guys ride the bikes. Anyway, let me know when you are going. It's fun to meet up with other riders :)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm from the Olympia area & do most of my duning at either Coos Bay or Winchester. Never been to moses lake but from what I've heard it doesn't justify the run over there. However I have thought about stopping there on my way back from St. Anthony's some time, that is assuming I can organize another ride over there. I love to ride & would ride every day if I could but unfortunately a lot of my friends are either selling there bikes or are to busy to ride anymore so making a long trip somewhere is getting harder & harder to do.

Chad

I'm from the Olympia area & do most of my duning at either Coos Bay or Winchester. Never been to moses lake but from what I've heard it doesn't justify the run over there. However I have thought about stopping there on my way back from St. Anthony's some time, that is assuming I can organize another ride over there. I love to ride & would ride every day if I could but unfortunately a lot of my friends are either selling there bikes or are to busy to ride anymore so making a long trip somewhere is getting harder & harder to do.

Chad

I rode Moses Lake about a year ago and wasn't to impressed. This was my first time in the sand too. Seemed like there wasn't anywhere to open the shee up...this was all bolt ons only and no navigator. With that being said, with my new set up...4 mil with all goodies from F.A.S.T., for all details see profile, I will not be going to Moses lake again. After Moses I rode Beverly. This is going to sound crazy but, I had 10 times more fun at Beverly than Moses. More area's to stretch the shee's legs, jump, and just have fun. No hill climbs at beverly though. Now for the important part.

My crew is planning a trip to Coos Bay, OR within the next 2 months. We'll have a navigator for the dunes. So far...all tentative, we have an unlimited supply of enclosed trailers. Also so far we have 6 quads and 2 dirtbikes with more people showing interest. We are all military so whatever we do, it'll probably be a leave on a friday morning and come back on a Sunday night. Some of these guys are retired and will be bringing their kids too if that matters to you. I'm the only Shee in the crowd. If anyone else is interested in joining up it'll be great. So far we own 2 elcosed trailers. A 26 footer and a 14 footer. We can rent enclosed trailers from the military for $75 a weekend, hence unlimited supply. We can also rent campers, but we have a hookup we're working now. If anyone interested, post up how much space you need and if you'd be willing to tow if needed. Just looking to split up gas prices, food, and other necesseties if tagging along. Obviously if you're needed to tow something you probably will be covering close to nothing or even getting paid! Let me know who's interested and remember this is all tentative and in the planning phase.

George

George,

Definately keep me posted on this trip as I would be interested in going. I've got a 7x14 cargo trailer that I tow with my 1/2 ton p/u which will hold 2 quads & then usually fill the bed of the truck with gas cans, firewood, cooler etc... I'd hate to see you go it all alone as the only Shee in the group. :biggrin: Where do you guys stay at when you go down there as we usually stay at the KOA or just camp in the dunes in the designated sites. Either way it helps if you can reserve well in advance, trust me ( been going there since I was 13 yrs. old...34 now. I usually just sleep in the cargo trailer (poor mans toy hauler) as I have over the years moved up from the tent. Chances are I would probably head down earlier in the week as it is a long way to go for just a couple of days of riding but either way hit me up with some dates when you guys get her hashed out.

Chad

George,

Definately keep me posted on this trip as I would be interested in going. I've got a 7x14 cargo trailer that I tow with my 1/2 ton p/u which will hold 2 quads & then usually fill the bed of the truck with gas cans, firewood, cooler etc... I'd hate to see you go it all alone as the only Shee in the group. :biggrin: Where do you guys stay at when you go down there as we usually stay at the KOA or just camp in the dunes in the designated sites. Either way it helps if you can reserve well in advance, trust me ( been going there since I was 13 yrs. old...34 now. I usually just sleep in the cargo trailer (poor mans toy hauler) as I have over the years moved up from the tent. Chances are I would probably head down earlier in the week as it is a long way to go for just a couple of days of riding but either way hit me up with some dates when you guys get her hashed out.

Chad

I'll keep you updated Chad! The tentative plan is to reserve a spot at the KOA. We do have a 26-30 ft camper we may bring too? I'll definately keep you updated. On the side note, my engine will be back from Jeff @ F.A.S.T. this week. I'm planning on breaking in the shee at Beverly....mainly because I haven't decided on paddles yet and can run the Razors there. Be nice to have another shee there to ride with. Shoot me a PM if interested.

hey guys sorry have not been on for awhile! ya im heading down to beverly this weekend on saterday night or early sunday morning. just got my new she so i gotta break her in :) but ya my buddly lives up in eadumscratch and says the 3rd weekend in april is when every one goes to beverly! and heres the new shee! post-30668-1236649092.jpgpost-30668-1236649126.jpg

Yeah I am from Enumclaw, we go 4-20 weekend every year usually and have a fun time. Who is your buddy, I may know him. I haven't gone the last 3 years, I have gone to Sand Lake instead, cause its bigger, and less dust. LOL!

His name is ryan.... umm ya I guess that would make it a 4 20 weekend lol... umm u know cris from c&m? He built me that bike he is at enumclaw

Wow, well I only know about 4 or 5 Ryan's in Enumclaw. I know who Chris at C&M is, not a big fan of him though. He is shady, and he is known for screwing people out of money. I have a few customers that he has screwed over.

ya i thought he was alittle shady at first but hes been nothing but hella cool with me.... what hapend with the unhappy cosomers? and were you work at?

I work for a safe company in Enumclaw. My customers are from my Banshee building business I do out of my garage on the side. He took money for parts and gave one customer some less than kosher carbs and never made it right. The other one, he bought some parts from and never gave him the rest of the money for the parts.

I work for a safe company in Enumclaw. My customers are from my Banshee building business I do out of my garage on the side. He took money for parts and gave one customer some less than kosher carbs and never made it right. The other one, he bought some parts from and never gave him the rest of the money for the parts.

Good to know about C&M. He does a lot of advertising on craigslist. I almost wanted to try him out. Never now!! Thanks.