any riders in Wa?

tallpaintball253

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya moses lake is just close and I like it on the big weekends drag racing :) the have the xmas tree up to

A stock Banshee with some port work will wind up being able to beat everyone there drag racing..................... I haven't been there for 6 years or so though. Maybe that changed. :cool:

A stock Banshee with some port work will wind up being able to beat everyone there drag racing..................... I haven't been there for 6 years or so though. Maybe that changed. :cool:

for the most part that is true, but I've ran into some worked raptors and 450's that can run, there are also a few 4 and 10 mil cubs that I have ran into.

So far the plan is me and my friend are going to sand lake somewhere between march 28th and april 6th for 4 days.. taking my banshee, my VW powered sandrail and his VW baja bug, i'm excited as hell! LMK if any of you other guys can make it

I'm in Spanaway, WA and looking for a good group to ride with. Almost finish with my build, but waiting on the 4 mil and port from Jeff. I should be 2 weeks out max and then ready to ride. PM me details and we can try to get together.

YGPM, and guys if you wanna go it won't be a big deal, we plan on camping on the sand anyway.. i met some new guys in my EMT class tonight that ride quads so maybe i can get a group together for spring break. I think i have April 1st through 8th free but i wont be at the dunes the whole time

I live in Bonney Lake, near sumner and Auburn. We have a family lake house in Moses Lake, but I dont take my bikes to moses lake much. I took it once last year to do some jetting changes after switching pipes and carbs, and thats about it. Last time I was on the dunes, I rode a jet ski there, ands walked about 30 feet onto the beach. I cant stand the dust and the gravel there. Juniper is a lot bigger and cooler. But like firehead said, its the same time for me to go to sand lakes as moses lake when I am at home. Next time we are going riding, is to Sand lake on the weekend of April 24th.

Oh, there is a guy who lives in the town I grew up in that takes a twister bike to Beverly every year for our annual local trip. Its very odd to see it there. We usually have around 150-200 people from our hometown out there on a certain weekend in April. I have been there, and we have taken a few fast bikes at times. I haven't gone for 3 years though because of the dust. This is the twister bike.

post-20806-1236184822_thumb.jpg