TZ Bearing

Does the TZ bearing only work with straight cut gears? I ask because I wonder if the straight roller style has thrust issues with the stock cut angled gears. Also is there a tz style bearing for the stator side? Or should I just run the regular roller style ball bearing on each side, the one Jeff lists as a max load bearing.I am looking at my options because my stator side bearing just came apart on my brand new hot rods crank. I am so happy.

Does the TZ bearing only work with straight cut gears? I ask because I wonder if the straight roller style has thrust issues with the stock cut angled gears. Also is there a tz style bearing for the stator side? Or should I just run the regular roller style ball bearing on each side, the one Jeff lists as a max load bearing.I am looking at my options because my stator side bearing just came apart on my brand new hot rods crank. I am so happy.

you can run a tz without straight cuts..no tz for other side..just use the stock bearing...its the best your going to find