is it just me?

tony cub

I think people around here have been crying like little bitches and hoes lately.Or is it just me???

Grow up...Stop bitchen about everything!!!!! :shoothead:

Ironic... Someone bitchin and crying about people bitchin and cryin...

lol

Onto more exciting topics.. Mist, when you gonna post a pic of yourself in the girls gone wild on Banshee's thread??

:biggrin:

You happen to make it out to Glamis for pres weekend?

RIPPEN

I think people around here have been crying like little bitches and hoes lately.Or is it just me???

Grow up...Stop bitchen about everything!!!!! :shoothead:

I think its just you, I mean your here crying about other people crying.

The only real bitching and crying I have seen is started in the roost room which is what it is intended for.

You beat me to it rippen :biggrin:

Isn't this calling the kettle black. Dude fuck you and the dick you rode on. Angel ripper has nothing to talk about since he thinks front bumpers are gay and wants to talk shit about that. I think you and AngelFucker are dating and yall are having a lan party. If you want i'll PM you my number and we can talk about this.

I'll be waiting for that PM PUSSY

I don't need a hurt feeling report for anything

PM sent with my phone number, let's talk it over!

I'll be waiting

uh oh, I'm in trouble now, he wants to talk to me allllll the way from Texas :biggrin:

lemme guess, youre 6 foot 8 287 pounds, a WWE champion, and you wanna "talk" alllll the way from Texas, how youre gonna beat me up :laugh: :laugh:

well i'm only 5,3 120 pounds and i am missing half of my one lung, so i think this fight would be very unfair

but thanks anyways

Edited by Angel ripper

Ironic... Someone bitchin and crying about people bitchin and cryin...

lol

Onto more exciting topics.. Mist, when you gonna post a pic of yourself in the girls gone wild on Banshee's thread??

:biggrin:

You happen to make it out to Glamis for pres weekend?

RIPPEN

Wish I made it out to Glamis for pres weekend, that looked like a blast.

As for posting pictures I need a hand doing that, I just can't seem to take a picture of myself while on the bike. :sad:

Wish I made it out to Glamis for pres weekend, that looked like a blast.

As for posting pictures I need a hand doing that, I just can't seem to take a picture of myself while on the bike. :sad:

Ahh, you gotta have someone close by willin to snap a pic of ya! Yamamama got creative and used a tri-pod!

We will all be waiting!!lol :biggrin:

That was my first time to Glamis but won't be the last now... Place is to badass not to go again, you guys down that way are lucky to be somewhat close!

RIPPEN

uh oh, I'm in trouble now, he wants to talk to me allllll the way from Texas :biggrin:

lemme guess, youre 6 foot 8 287 pounds, a WWE champion, and you wanna "talk" alllll the way from Texas, how youre gonna beat me up :laugh: :laugh:

well i'm only 5,3 120 pounds and i am missing half of my one lung, so i think this fight would be very unfair

but thanks anyways

Angle ripper, your just as gay if not gayer then that picture in your sig.