Im Sorry

what are u bi polar? i didnt i just read a write up the other day about you going on a 14 hour ride or somethin at glamis without any problems and how you were deeply in love with your banshee? wtf happened!?

Kinda wondered about that myself!

A Banshee is a hell of a lot easier to work on when it comes to getting into the rebuild, than a 4 poke. I just could not get into the 4 poke scene, like said before, they get boring real quick, and sound like shit!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda wondered about that myself!

A Banshee is a hell of a lot easier to work on when it comes to getting into the rebuild, than a 4 poke. I just could not get into the 4 poke scene, like said before, they get boring real quick, and sound like shit!

What he said, and I can teardown my banshee engine and rebuild it now in a matter of hours vs. a day and a half for a four poke and not to mention the cost to rebuild it.

If you really want to get rid of it man then only you can make that decision, but shee's aren't made any more... and everyone has a 4-poke. IMO you should rebuild it and do some new stuff to it, or keep it and get a 4 stroke. I think once you get rid of it your going to miss it.

I have been a banshee owner since 2002 and I just got rid of mine. I have wanted a 4 stroke since 2004 especially on the track. I just got back into atv's again and now I have a 4 stroke in all honesty if I lived around dunes and such I would definatly have a nasty banshee but otherwise there really is no point anymore! Time to update....BTW it doesn't take that much longer to put together a 4 smoke!-JOEYD

Awaiting a parts list if you part it out.

On another note, why do you NEED a 4 stroke quad? If all you do is trail riding and low end stuff then i can understand. But if it's top end riding, 4 strokes fail hard unless u have tons of engine work.