DMC 916 Pipes are BACKKK!

YFZRida05

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so even as a newb ive heard so much about these pipes, like they are the messiah of all shee pipes. im on the market for pipes now but im very picky.... so would these be my best bet? with a dune port, v3s, cool head plus 4 timing? are they a mid top pipe?

so even as a newb ive heard so much about these pipes, like they are the messiah of all shee pipes. im on the market for pipes now but im very picky.... so would these be my best bet? with a dune port, v3s, cool head plus 4 timing? are they a mid top pipe?

Yes, perfect for you... they are said to be just like T5s with more power everywhere. Plus the sound is delicious :)

I never understood the hype of these pipes, i dunno, maybe it's just me :confused:

It seems to me these pipes are like any thing else that goes out of production. Once you cant get them any more they are the best think ever made. I have never heard a engine builder say hey go find a set of DMC pipes they are the best thing out there. I am not saying they are not a good pipe i just think people have got a little carried away with saying how great they are.