Let the Kids Ride

dekker

Hey guys and gals have not been on here in a while but I came across this on another forum, seems the government thinks that mini bikes and quads for kids 12 and under are unsafe due to led contained in plastic and paint. They have placed a ban on all of these bikes and have also placed a ban on all parts for older models. Please check out the video and sign the petition.

Zach

http://www.tomself.com/

I apologize if this is in the wrong spot feel free to move it... I know its been talked about already just wanted to put up the petition and vid.

Edited by dekker

I thought this was just temporary until they do some testing on the parts to see if they contain lead. Dealers in our area have just removed them from the floor for the time being. But maybe they and I are wrong in our thoughts.

Hey guys and gals have not been on here in a while but I came across this on another forum, seems the government thinks that mini bikes and quads for kids 12 and under are unsafe due to led contained in plastic and paint. They have placed a ban on all of these bikes and have also placed a ban on all parts for older models. Please check out the video and sign the petition.

Zach

http://www.tomself.com/

I apologize if this is in the wrong spot feel free to move it... I know its been talked about already just wanted to put up the petition and vid.

I guess as long as you dont chew on your bike it safe. Right? I hate the government. Fuckin cocksuckers. :down:

Thanks guys,

The more people that sign the better!

Was at a local MX shop yesterday and they were soliciting signatures for this also.

Does anyone know much about the online form? I was wondering if I could have several people sign the form from my computer or does it need to show a different IP address or something? Just curious because what would prevent people from signing several different names (or even made up names) from the same computer?

Thanks.

SP