Here is my Set up for the ice AMA Nationals

motodrumer58

Here is my set up for a 1/2 mile oval.

3 inch stud spacers front and rear

3.5 lower front

R6 rear shock

stock position on lowering rear lowering kit (the r6 shock lowers it pretty far)

durablue sway bar

stock front shocks

stock a arms

15/40 gearing

32.5 pilot

300 main

.20 over

+8 adjusted timing

rocky baumler port work

fabiracated pipes

toomy silencers

cool head 19cc domes

v force 3

kn pod

826 shen chin with 1 inch Kold kutters

-2 swing arm (just done this week)

3291074085_0e6d984387_b.jpg

3291891602_33e6863016_b.jpg

3291073873_c5b69ddb4b_b.jpg

3290840929_4ebfb706ec_o.jpg

Edited by motodrumer58

Nice but i don't like how you took my number! Your lucky i don't ride on the ICE...haha

My ama number is 88 but all the store had was fours. So I just add the front number plate and the side together. Im afraid to change numbers now. I raced today won my heat. Should have won the main but the 2nd or so lap she started to cough a little and I lost my powerband. I limped to a 4th place finish in the open studded Main. I have no clue what went wrong. I did post a Viddy on you tubeof the race. Some guy flips his quad behind me I had no clue till I seen the video. check it out Im the only shee.

My ama number is 88 but all the store had was fours. So I just add the front number plate and the side together. Im afraid to change numbers now. I raced today won my heat. Should have won the main but the 2nd or so lap she started to cough a little and I lost my powerband. I limped to a 4th place finish in the open studded Main. I have no clue what went wrong. I did post a Viddy on you tubeof the race. Some guy flips his quad behind me I had no clue till I seen the video. check it out Im the only shee.

didlike the swingarm?

didlike the swingarm?

Loved it.... I was still spinning on the start just a little but I am not double studded. But EWW WEE She was hooking up sweet once I was on the gas. I have never won a heat race before. Im hooked for life. This track was one that was always turning and that -2 swingarm made her feel like I was going straight..

Thanks again for the help

Well I raced the last race of the season today. Not one to be proud of. 17 guys turned out for the open main and there was only 3 of us in the 2 stroke 330c class. I was fast on the shee in the heat but did not make the transfer spot. Before the semi I was sitting in staging trying to keep my hands warm on the head and was getting shocked plug wires were fine, it was too late to figure out what was wrong. She sputtered the hole race so I was done, on the trailer it goes. On my 87 honda 310r I spun out in the main bad I was close to wrecking myself out. This race has me thinking about next season already. Im thinking 330 on the r and Im not sure on the banshee. Any one have any ideas? cub? stroker? I feel like I have the set up handles great... now I need hp...