ASV LEVERS

zach45

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you already got yours????? you bastard....

Have you got your's yet? Am I the only one not to have received mine yet. I paid for mine on the 27th (17 days ago). This is ridiculous. This guy will not respond to email so I guess I'll have to open a dispute against him. This really sucks because I really want the levers.

I sent them an email about an hour ago, we'll have to see where it goes from there. If i don't get a response in a few days i'm contacting ebay and getting my money back, while they get negative feedback.

Paypal is awesome, I had some fuck on here named AverageJoe sell me a set of pipes/silencers and then sell the entire bike and let the pipes go with it. I chewed his ass and he wouldn't give me my refund, so I called paypal. They went into his bank account and got me my money, I was impressed.

I opened a paypal dispute againse him today. This is not the way to conduct business. When I sell on ebay I have no problem answering my emails. :shrug:

be pre-paired if you leave a negative response, they'll ban your name and immediently write feedback bad about you for some dumb reason, specially if you didnt wait 10 days to file.

He paid for his levers 18 days ago, that's a bit excessive. As long as he's waited and followed the guidelines, no negative feedback should be left for him. If they do happen to leave negative, i'd be getting ahold of ebay and straightening it out real quick. The guy had your money on time, why can't you have your purchase in a timely fashion?

I'm in the same boat as you guys. I bought a brake lever and it took two+ weeks to get it ( which was tolerable ). I then bought a clutch lever on the 4th of this month, paid for it within minutes but have not gotten any confirmation on shipping or nothing. Sent a few emails with no responses.

Advise : If you are looking to buy some ASV's, buy them new from atvgalaxy or something. This guy has some serious communication issues going on and obviously it's not a random thing.

Wow guys I feel lucky to have gotten my stuff. I got a tracking # from them didn't have to ask. Opening a paypal dispute should get results. I have had to do that with a guy that would not return emails or calls. Oh by the way you can contact ebay to get the guys phone#.