tire advice

ok so im buying new tires i have lie the x tread hole shots on the back where we ride there are four moto tracks usually not muddy and 100 miles of trails and alot of dirt roads too the trails are alot of steep rutted hill climbs and little muddy creeks and stuff ok i love the feeling of my tires breaing loose on the dirt road and sidng sideways and doing donuts and spinning tires, if i bought a set of the tsl super swamper bogger lookng tire for the rear and just regular holeshots for the froront would d that be a bad idea? and could they handle lke 80 mph street runs without blowing up

what the fuck is it lately with the influx of new people who dont have even the slightest grasp on the english language or how it works?

97stage, i will give you a chance to redo your post.

try using punctuation like periods and commas to separate your thoughts. i see one comma and one question mark. thats not enough.

you could even use more than one paragraph. it will be easier to read and you will get more replies.

what the fuck is it lately with the influx of new people who dont have even the slightest grasp on the english language or how it works?

try using punctuation like periods and commas to separate your thoughts. i see one comma and one question mark. thats not enough.

you could even use more than one paragraph. it will be easier to read and you will get more replies.

Who made you the police chill out .Life is to short

Edited by PACIFIC NW BANSHEE

i know I'm saying the same thing he blew up on me today also. maybe hes not getting any

Yeah i was drunk one time and it was late and I got reamed for my english skills .

Ive never had problems with loco but rate now i think he could go fuck himself.

Wow I can feel the love .I have no problem loco just thought was a little harsh I do agree with him lots bad grammar and mispelling .

my bad dude i was writing all of that on my cellphone, ha its alot harder and i didnt feel like pushing shift so many times for periods my bad.

.Life is to short

I agree, life is too short to try and decipher some of the messes people post up here. Misspellings and improper use of verbs, adverbs, and just words (as per the dictionary meanings) are one thing. But damn! Some of these posts just make your head spin.

It doesn't make you wonder why all these other countries are kicking our ass in academics today anymore!

SP

I agree, life is too short to try and decipher some of the messes people post up here. Misspellings and improper use of verbs, adverbs, and just words (as per the dictionary meanings) are one thing. But damn! Some of these posts just make your head spin.

It doesn't make you wonder why all these other countries are kicking our ass in academics today anymore!

SP

This is more of problem with the younger crowd i hope that like to text .I figured he was using cellphone/blackberry to post . I suck at the english language myself so please dont hate when I spell shit wrong

This is more of problem with the younger crowd i hope that like to text .I figured he was using cellphone/blackberry to post . I suck at the english language myself so please dont hate when I spell shit wrong

Like I said, most mistakes are one thing. But these 300 word sentences are different. And I am a middle aged Field Service Technician, I carry a company supplied BlackBerry and I can text with the best of em! I still use punctuation and separate my thoughts. It is just a matter of doing it. It doesn't take anymore time or effort. Just like typing on a keyboard after awhile.

SP