Few questions about my build

shogs

I plan on rebuilding my shee. Not from the ground up but I'm planning on getting it bored .20 over, a port job, and +4 timing. It runs like doo-doo now because the compression is low and I know the pistons are shit. After I finish the rebuild it will have +2+1 arms up front, +4 timing, trinity 2-1 carb, cool head with 21-22cc domes, trail port, and will be bored .20 over. Other than that is there anything you guys would recommend me doing while the top ends off and I have time on my hands? I'm thinking about replacing all the bearings/bushings on the rear end because there is a good amount of play in the swinger. I'm going to call around before I take my jugs off but between HJR and FAST do you guys know the difference in turnaround time? Also since I have a 2-1 will they be able to help me jet my bike after the rebuild? Thanks for any help in advance I can't wait to get this rebuild over with!

Yea I wanna hop on this before it starts getting nice or i'm just going to be depressed lol. This thing ran like a champ when I got it and just farted out since then. Once I rebuild it it should run crazy good because it was a pretty clean bike to begin with.

I just figured i'd do that to send my topic to the top....didn't think there was a clymers manual explaining how to raise posts to the top. I coulda said Obama is the president if I wanted to as well but I just went with the period. Just kidding guys but was just wondering if you guys recommended anything else.