How Many Canadian Banshee owners

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

good thing there to week to lift it over my fence. plus they wouldn't want to see my gun collection up close.

"SLURREY" lol, i know you didn't steal it, but just watch out for all the crack and meth heads or it will get stolen... :ninja: :yelrotflmao:

probbably going out to brule first week end of august just need to get some paddles and insurance then off we go

Damn... that's the long weekend... I wont be around :down:

ya, well that sucks. where do you usually ride in edmonton. i live pretty close to the west edmonton mall so im down at 199st quite often. should hook up and rip up some trails.

Ya sure... I'm in the west end as well. I ride out near Onaway quite a bit, a buddy has an acreage out there, also Brule, Nordegg, Smith... most are a couple hours away :down: Used to be some good riding out by Alberta Beach but a lot of it is closed off now.

IM IN FOR BRUEL ILL BRING THE OLD 310R AND SPANK YOU SHEES LOL. JUST NO xXBANSHEE_KILLAXx HE TRYING TO RIP PPL OFF WITH HIS SHEE ON KIJIJI LOL

whoopsz maybe i shouldn't have done that to him.lol I DON'T GIVE A FUCK

YA PM ME FOR BRULE