Got my cylinders back from porting

BlasterKX

ok havent installed yet but i got them back this morning. i also have a shaved head 20 thousanthas. anyway on to the pics. its a dune/play port.

DSCI0117.jpg

DSCI0118.jpg

IMG00039.jpg

IMG00026.jpg

lmk what you think. not into to much porting but i think it looks great and am very excited to put these bad boys in.

Well i met this guy thru a buddy of mine. his company name is G.Travis Racing out of MO. his website isnt completed but here it is.http://www.gtravisracing.com/index.html very awesome guy and is very reasonably priced for sure. knows hsi shit to. when i put these on il show a vid of how it runs. thanks guys keep em coming

looks like all he did was hog out the intake windows.. didnt really knife edge the center of the intake much

you don't want the intake bridge knive edged anyways...plus you can tell he did more then "hog out" the intake. Look how shiny the exhaust port is, plus you can clearly see the roof of the transfers have been touched because of the visual appearence being different than factory.

yea travis is a recently new member on here.. i talked to him about a 250r he had for sale on craigslist a while back, then we got talking about banshees. lol.. so i turned him on to the site... seems like a great guy to talk to and seems to know his stuff also.. glad you are happy with the work man..

hard to tell with shitty pictures but since u got a good eye... tell me whats wrong in this picture

0913081437.jpg

well your definitly right, it is a shitty picture. As for me to guess what your looking for, no tellin. There is alot wrong, like mj said, looks like someone used something to pry the head off, the cylinder definitly needs honed/bored, the transfers do seem to have different durations but that isnt always a bad thing (depending on what type of port job you are after)

yea travis is a recently new member on here.. i talked to him about a 250r he had for sale on craigslist a while back, then we got talking about banshees. lol.. so i turned him on to the site... seems like a great guy to talk to and seems to know his stuff also.. glad you are happy with the work man..

yeah thats who did it. he drove up here and delivered em to me. now thats something you dont get to offten.lol but hes a great guy and is smart as hell when it comes to this shit