swinger/axle bearings

where can u buy just the bearings and seals alone , by the single, rocky mountain used to sell worldwide and all balls single bearings and seals, dirt cheap, now all they have is the whole kits , wtf.. is there a generic bearing i can get from napa or soemthing? it seems so dumb to buy the whole rebuild kit everytime u just want to replace the bearings and seal, im gona send them a email and ask them wtf they did this for

where can u buy just the bearings and seals alone , by the single, rocky mountain used to sell worldwide and all balls single bearings and seals, dirt cheap, now all they have is the whole kits , wtf.. is there a generic bearing i can get from napa or soemthing? it seems so dumb to buy the whole rebuild kit everytime u just want to replace the bearings and seal, im gona send them a email and ask them wtf they did this for

google bearing warehouse in "your town here"

how i found cheap bearings for my swing arm, rmatv were wanting like 45 bucks just for bearings and dust caps then i found a local bearing house and they sold each bearing to me for 4.29 ea.

your what? be more specific

im lookin for a place to buy single bearings and seals, not the stupid kits with sleeves and dust caps and all that crap u dont need to change evertytime

i got carriers with good bearings and seals. probably for the price of bearings.one has a grease zerk installed.pm me if you wanna go that route mj.

justfound the nuimber for worldwide bearings , they are in jersey too, gona call them tomorrow, they used to sell theirs by singles in rocky mountain, now they arnt in the new one.. they were dirt cheap and worked fine, i always bought them, like $8 each for axle bearings and like $6-7 each for swingarm , hope fully they still got em

thanks for the offer on the carrier nyuk .. got any cheap decent bumpers stock or aftermarket?

Edited by Michael Jackson

justfound the nuimber for worldwide bearings , they are in jersey too, gona call them tomorrow, they used to sell theirs by singles in rocky mountain, now they arnt in the new one.. they were dirt cheap and worked fine, i always bought them, like $8 each for axle bearings and like $6-7 each for swingarm , hope fully they still got em

thanks for the offer on the carrier nyuk .. got any cheap decent bumpers stock or aftermarket?

got bunches.