Huevos 11

well those freestyle guys have been using those bikes for awhile. Its just what they use. I dont think they can do that stuff on banshees...lol you arent going to see any old bikes in those anymore, no 12 year old who is into this sport thinks banshees kick ass like we do, unless their dads into them or something. Pro racers only ride fourstrokes.

the thing is like half the clips are normal sick guys on an asortment of sick qauds doing sick shit. then the other half of the clips are an unamed rider riding a stock unpiped unpaddled outlaw around glamis or some other loacation. and theres a section of the video called Rzr its all side by side shit with no rhino to be found. i dunno im just pretty sure the boys at h-bomb sold out.

well those freestyle guys have been using those bikes for awhile. Its just what they use. I dont think they can do that stuff on banshees...lol you arent going to see any old bikes in those anymore, no 12 year old who is into this sport thinks banshees kick ass like we do, unless their dads into them or something. Pro racers only ride fourstrokes.

their talking about them mainly riding Polaris four strokes and not others (yam,hon,kawi)