dune racing #1 upgrade

lokisbuddy

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yamaha-Bill...sQ5fAccessories read the discription. people dont realize that chrome does not make you faster, yes it looks good and while it may mesmerize the other riders so they miss the start it does not improve your machines performance.

sorry if this is in the wrong spot.

nu-ah!

i have a shinny........... grab bar, and it makes me 10+ mph faster

........that, plus 40 tooth rear, and 22's that balloon like a motha fucker :biggrin:

i'm seriously thinkin about buyin it, but then i'd have to find some dune sand races.

when do you recal me saying shiny is slow? dont go putting down someones thread because you didnt get what i was saying (which by the way was the fact that everyone throws pointless keywords on there ebay auctions like saying dune,sand for a damn throttle cover.) I have seen lots of shiny bikes that haul ass but putting the word dune/sand to sell a product that gives absolutely no edge in a dune/sand race,run or competition makes very little sense, I assumed you would all pick up on what I was trying to say next time I will take the time to type out the long winded drawn out version.

:biggrin:

All I was saying was what the hell does "dune sand racing" have to do with the price of tea in china?

Edited by lokisbuddy

I have seen lots of shiny bikes that haul ass but putting the word dune/sand to sell a product that gives absolutely no edge in a dune/sand race,run or competition makes very little sense, I assumed you would all pick up on what I was trying to say next time I will take the time to type out the long winded drawn out version.

:biggrin:

All I was saying was what the hell does "dune sand racing" have to do with the price of tea in china?

i believe the seller of that item, as with a lot of sellers on ebay, put

those words in there for anyone using the ebay search engine.... :geek:

as far as i know, dune sand racing has absolutely nothing to do with the price of tea in China.

however, dune, sand racing and nice, shiney, billet, chrome atv parts go great together

just like peas and cornbread..... :thumbsup:

Edited by Hilarious