FS - 21cc Domes For Noss/Prodesign Coolhead

21cc domes, used three times, great condition. These domes are for a 68mm Cub cylinder and have standard squish band/dome profile. $35 includes shipping to lower 48 U.S. Will ship elsewhere but cost will be dependent on shipping.

PM me for additional pic.

Steve

i have been looking for these for a while. know that found them these won't work on my jugs. my bore is 65.50. i wish they worked good luck with the sale.

Big Bore, and Small Bore will both fit 68mm bores. Which ones do you have?

Small fits 64-68

Big fits 68-69.5

I know 1baddshee is looking for some small bore, stock stroke 20's or 21's.

Just a heads up....small bores will not work on a 68mm bore, the oring is exposed in the cylinder. Small bores should only be used up to 66.50mm. Anything larger should use big bore domes.

Pro Design must use different language to describe their domes than I do. I don't really refer to any of my domes as 'big bore' domes. I just made some 85mm bore Sabre domes,,,,that's big bore. :)

My 'standard' domes are for Banshee pistons up to 66mm bore.

My 'Cub' domes, the ones engraved 'Cub 20', etc., are for 68mm bore, Blaster piston.

My custom domes will usually be engraved something like 19 13 047 meaning 19cc, 13 degree squish area, and 0.047" squish step in the dome.

If someone is buying a big bore dome, or any dome for that matter, they should be sure the squish angle (or sometimes the squish radius) matches the pistons they are using.

.....Just a little info.

-David