banshee hqers occupations?

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hustler turned framer turned mechanic then towing then reposession agint then i was working for a crane a rigging co. since work slowed back down again im back to hustling buy stuff off craigslist then fix it or just resell it for some profit should be working for covanta its a trash plant my dad works at soon i hope

I'm in the joliet area--my in laws own a small commercial HVAC company and I still wont do HVAC--Just when I took my new job 6 years ago I was contacted by Johnson Controls(old girlfriend had a relative connection) I already had a nice salary job and a van loan(if I quit in the first two years I took the van and payments) so I had to stay with what I had and dont regret it one bit.

Ohh- i'm not a fan of going on roofs--dont care for ladders.

hey trust me when you own your company its all good..i spend my days bsing.now i have more time for the shee...hell i have more time for everything..lol while everybodys at work were out ridding,deep sea fishing,bsing,bsing,trips,more bsing

I'm a chiller tech at Johnson Controls. Used to do residential/commercial hvac and plumbing for about 7 years. Worked on cars for 8 years before that. How many other guys spent money for school and didn't end up doing what they are trained to do?

Dave5.0 is that your blue buggy in the pic? it has a 600 motor right? i believe i guy i know build that, if it is yours did you get is off craigsl ist?

Dave5.0 is that your blue buggy in the pic? it has a 600 motor right? i believe i guy i know build that, if it is yours did you get is off craigsl ist?

Ya that's my buggy. The guy that built it lives up in Champain,Il. I forget his name though. He told me it was a 900 out of a ZX-9.

The pic is actually one he sent me when we were dealing on it. I think that's his Jeep in the background. I assume it's his house.

Edited by dave5.0