what kind of exhaust

highroller355

should i go with cpi"silenced or shearer silenced, motor is 4 mil 421cub pretty much stock porting, just a little clean up port done, 20cc domes from fast, 39 pwks with billet bowls,and pod filter, +4 timing going to +7 , override straight cut gears, comp is 185 each side, what out of frames do you think i would benefit the most from? me and bike weigh total around 600, do mostly dragging 1/4 and 1/8 mile. or if there is another kind of exhaust that i should look into , as long as it is silenced.

should i go with cpi"silenced or shearer silenced, motor is 4 mil 421cub pretty much stock porting, just a little clean up port done, 20cc domes from fast, 39 pwks with billet bowls,and pod filter, +4 timing going to +7 , override straight cut gears, comp is 185 each side, what out of frames do you think i would benefit the most from? me and bike weigh total around 600, do mostly dragging 1/4 and 1/8 mile. or if there is another kind of exhaust that i should look into , as long as it is silenced.

I Like shearers but it also depends who you motor builder is

I'd ask jeff & why he choses them ( has he dyno'd multipal pipes on the same motor, to see what's the best ect...)

not to hijack but... what about pro's & cons to left, right, 1 outa each sides (preferences & why & mounting /breaking problems ect)

hijack away. just forgot to ask those questions, i know both out left side makes it easy to do clutch adjustments or changes, and also no one ported my motor as of now just a quick clean up was done

hijack away. just forgot to ask those questions, i know both out left side makes it easy to do clutch adjustments or changes, and also no one ported my motor as of now just a quick clean up was done

cpis come on sooner but fall off sooner to.

it just really depends on what you want then. I still say shearers.lol

• 2 weeks later...