Steelers goin' ALL the way !

2 STROKIN'

Super Bowl  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though I'm ALL Bears & Steelers, I gotta show some love to Sean Considine of Philly Eagles. He's from Byron,Il. and my boy will attend same H.S. as him next year...and my daughter will too...in 6 yrs. LOL. He's always here in town signing autographs and motivating kids in the Byron area. Very true to his hometown, good guy !!

Umm pit lost to the eagles in week 3, philly D almost killed big ben in that game. the eagles are playing even better now that they have all season, I dont see arizona, pit or baltimore being able to beat them now. As a Boys fan, I hate to say it but I think Philly is gonna win the SB.

It's the year 2009 man, we have a new president here shortly. Things have changed.

Pitt over Philly, the end.

I don't think the Cardinals deserve it...they can just lose this weekend and end it there.

Umm pit lost to the eagles in week 3, philly D almost killed big ben in that game. the eagles are playing even better now that they have all season, I dont see arizona, pit or baltimore being able to beat them now. As a Boys fan, I hate to say it but I think Philly is gonna win the SB.

yor wrong sir.tha Cards will prob.take care of the Eagles. I would love a Card Steeler SB.

Pittsburgh had the toughest schedule in the whole NFL and they still finished 12-4. One of those losses was early in the season against the Eagles in a stupid ass game that either team could have won. Pitt won all its games with a hurt star running back. Now that Willy Parker is back, 250 yards rushing in two games, the offense is starting to jive, along with the best defense ever. My prediction is Pitt vs Phil with Pitt winning it all.

I'll tell ya what, philly beating AZ is not a lock. AZ coach Ken Wisenhunt coached at Pitt as their offensive coordinator and he was GREAT, it was sad to see him leave Pitt, I wish Wizzin'hunt would have landed the Pitt coaching job. I like Tomlin, but Im not 100% sold on the guy yet. Philly was really a mediocre team for most of the season, they lived near the bottom of the division for a while. Philly has been playing on emotions to win the last few games to keep em alive. They're going to run out of steam soon. A well prepared, well coached AZ, playing in AZ against a philly team thats due to run out of gas soon.

And Baltimore always plays Pitt tough. If Pitt gets its offensive clicking, they'll beat the Ravens. Ray Lewis is going to be ready to play on Sunday. Both games should be pretty good.

I agree the Cards are well coached and are playing tough.I just know them too well.I hope the Cards can doit but its a tossup. I'm huge Steelers fan and know the Ravens give them fits every game. The Ravens are beatup right now and the Steelers are clicking on all cylinders. Good games for sure this weekend.

Dream on, steelers had their sun on their ass plenty of times. Its all eagles trust me. This shits fixed for it. Besides, eagles are the best team out there right now, nobody can stop them.

So far......21-6 ARIZONA!! Yeah, baby!! Fitzgerald is unstoppable!!!