Jetting advice needed

Scottie D

I have a shee that is pretty much stock on the motor. Stock carbs, ported (though i don't know by who), fmf fattys, stock airbox with vented lid & K&N air filter, and we ride at about 2000ft above sea level. Also, i will be adding a +4 timing, and a cool head from FAST with 21cc domes. Any advice would be much appreciated.

well i got the fmf fattys with KN pods on and no port work. down here at about 1000ft above sea and i have 25p's and 300m's and ran like hell at glamis this past weekend. It is kind of hard to tell because you say you have holes in your box but we really dont know how big they are. So I would have to say that the 300's would be a great starting point. I also got 270's 280's 290's 300's 310's and 320's from a guy on ebay for under $30 shipped. and then just do some plug chops. And as i hear that the +4 timing is a great add on. and there is a how to on here for how to mod the stock.