35 keihn carbs

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record i dont visit this web site daily would love to but my agenda is to full. Hey Carl thanks for the photo's and good try. First and foremost i would never try to screw someone over 200 dollars for some carbss. 1. Carl the 35's i sent you had one carb with the choke knob cut in half so it could clear my boost bottle dont see it. 2. Carl the 35's i sent you had one carb with a grooved floatbowl screw from my clutch hitting it dont see it. 3. Carl i told you and the site that the idle screw was damaged and you birdbrain didnt even have that particular carb in the fucking pic for crying out loud, let me guess you fixed it then took pics save it buddy, you stated clearly this how they appeared out of the box well the idle screw ????????????????? save it buddy. I will call you tommorrow around lunch time thanks for the attempt to screw. All the info i stated is self evident and is the truth thanks hq.

I was told that you got to watch yourself in some states especially (where r u from again Carl?) but i didnt know it was this bad. Damn try to take candy from a baby it's pathetic hell this site is good for swaping etc but i will not participate in the forsale section, again and i have good parts for good deals but i will let them rust before i give them away (CARL). 4.After reviewing the pics again carl i notices that i had two gas line clips to keep the lines close to the carbs didnt see them. 5. Hey carl where are the 2 stripped phillips head screws at the bottom of the carbs. Now im not telling which carbs had what incase you want to further this non-sense, im no longer entertaining this bs i will call you tommorrow and we will go from there good try

hell even the sudco stickers looks phony carl look at it compared to the pics come on buddy

bro your gunna come @ us with those type of pics? LMFAO they dont even show shit!!!!! they dont show any justice now your just makeing up shit... Your a horrible liar... Why does no 1 have this prob with 35mm carbs? With this float bowl screw etc etc and the knob cut for the choke? Come on bro u say you dont wanna screw someone out of there $ but you are your a cheap fuck..

Again i will state what do i have to gain,if i got my money back you would surely get your carbs back,so if there so worth it just take them back ther useless to me .I bought my cousin brand new pwks because i felt horrible. Those pics were to show what. I dont even care anymore I learned my lesson. It was a $325 lesson for new carbs but im over it. FYI both my bikes run 39mm pwk and i would never downgrade. I can tell your a fellow street racer just by the terminology u use !

"bad carbs this bad carbs that" sound like a bunch of bitches !!! I dont want to hear about any more

We will settle it up on the street like men . Pm highroller 355 on this sight he takes care of all my races (see u when i see u)

You shot your mouth off now come an beat me on video like you said, I got nothing to lose my bike is stock cylinder junk.

Call me tommorow I dont get to go on computer as much as i would like either. It would be better if you called me after 430 pm due to the fact ill be sleeping . I work 10pm to 7am on this particular job and sleep during the day

I just read your other two posts a little more carefully.Yes i did fix the idle screw or how else would it work,you might not know this but I replace stripped and broken parts before I install things,you also might not recognise them because i cleaned them.Another thing you might wanna start doing is losing the overflow tubes they look like garbage. I dont run them on anything. I also told you the first time i realized there was a serious problem was after fixing all the shit that was wrong i installed them and one slide wouldnt fit in other carb. yeh you did tell me slides were diffrent but no matter how u slice it(any one will tell u) a 35mm pwk slide will fit another 35mm pwk with no problem. you also did tell me carbs were diffrent but still 35s.Why would i need to see a pic of a 35mm carbs i know what they look like, Ialso new i wasnt getting new carbs, I accepted the flaws for what they were,fixed them and got on with my install.On the bike the bike with slide height equal carb pulled completely diffrent volumes.Hell I tried to put them on. when i was taking them off i measured them one was 36.4mm the other was 34.3mm give or take(using mic).Thats when i shot u a pm stating

I figured out why you were having trouble with the carbs.there two diffrent sizes. you then shot me a nasty pm saying that i was trying to screw you( should of known dealing with new yorkers). I just wanted to bring it to your attention and get a refund u r the one taking too this level. Ive never screwed a single person too my knowledge and if i did i would make it rite.I deal with many people from this site not selling or purchasing things,they trust me with there machines.I really dont know where you get off. Do you honestly think all these members would put there credit on line if i was lying. This would be great lenghts to go for a 200 lye. I think what really happenned is you didnt know they were diffrent and now your pissed. im no liar and far from a bad guy if i recall the first time i talked too you ,you were having trouble with your bike and Itold you bring it too ny and i would fix it no charge in one day remember,thats coming from a real bad guy rite there. I have nothing to hide or lose.

you are right xtra post arent doing shit but when someone fucks with my friend and rips him off you or anyone else would be doing it also.. B/C its bull shit for an HQ'er to do this to someone!! We're here to help 1 another out and take care of each other not rip other people annd and jip them of there hard earned money!! Come on give me a fuckin break!! Sorry that i post talkin shit etc etc but yo its bull shit.. Just like tyler said them pic's are junk 3 feet away lets take a pic not lets show where I cut the shit what screws were shit etc etc WHO CARES what carb is what what is cut...IF THEY WERE SIMILAR carbs like your saying how can we tell what carb your talking about???? :shrug:

Now im not telling which carbs had what incase you want to further this non-sense, im no longer entertaining this bs i will call you tommorrow and we will go from there good try

wait a minute.. youre not telling which carb had what? why would there be any difference in the carbs to begin with, if they were in fact both 35mm carbs?

I don't know any of the involved parties except for highroller...and I'll vouch for him.

Now that I got that out of the way....

Why don't you guys ALL stop talking about this race. Stop talking about this motor, stop talking about this cylinder this, this cylinder that.

We have carbs that were sold not as described and wrong.

Stick to the issue...the carbs. Not how billy bad ass Internet fast you are (not here anyways....this is an attempt to resolve an issue, not throw fuel on it)

Stevie Wonder can see those carbs are different.

NC claims to have proof these are not the carbs he shipped. Let's see this proof.

Also...if that is actually the way you shipped those carbs...you should be F'in shot.

Is that how you'd want shit shipped to you?

Lastly....like Loco said, use a capital letter, a period...and the occasional paragraph separation when you type...

WOW...Edit. Just saw page two of posts.

NC..unless you can show pictures of the carbs while they were in your possession on the bike, with the ground drain bolt and shaved choke knob, you owe this guy a refund. The pictures you sent sure don't prove anything you've said thus far.

Edited by dajogejr