35 keihn carbs

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loco your 100% right, I tried to resolve this over the phone yesterday but im not getting a call back, right now we sound like a bunch of bitches talking on the computer

Ill tell you what kind of guy I am, like i said in previous pm to you i will hold the carbs till you come too ny in a couple of weeks,Look at them right in front of me and tell me #1 there not yours,#2there both 35s. Ive said enouph im done im over it. all this aggrivasion not even for myself is where it sucks.All my friends are just trying to help me out on a bad deal.I told my wifes cousin hes spent $spent 200 dollors on worse shit

You got my # call me

IF YOU STILL WANT TO RACE YOU NEED TO CALL ME TO SQUARE AWAY SOME SHIT,(punk out money ect)

Loco your 100% right, I tried to resolve this over the phone yesterday but im not getting a call back, right now we sound like a bunch of bitches talking on the computer

Ill tell you what kind of guy I am, like i said in previous pm to you i will hold the carbs till you come too ny in a couple of weeks,Look at them right in front of me and tell me #1 there not yours,#2there both 35s. Ive said enouph im done im over it. all this aggrivasion not even for myself is where it sucks.All my friends are just trying to help me out on a bad deal.I told my wifes cousin hes spent $spent 200 dollors on worse shit

You got my # call me

IF YOU STILL WANT TO RACE YOU NEED TO CALL ME TO SQUARE AWAY SOME SHIT,(punk out money ect)

THANKS TO ALL SITE MEMBERS TRYING TO HELP A BROTHER OUT, RIPPEN,LOCO,NYUK, i APPRECIATE IT IF YOU GUYS EVER NEED ANYTHING DONT BE AFRAID TO ASK

Thanks tyler I didnt mean to talk shit but bro come on look @ the pic's 2 diff carbs as you can see from the bore size etc etc... But I wont talk anymore about this post " shit talking " but I will be hosting the pic's till this gets resolved... If you want diff pic's I will take pic's and post them.

Checked Profile " Last Seen: Today, 02:07 PM " :shrug:

DSCF2301.jpgDSCF2302.jpgDSCF2315.jpgDSCF2311.jpgDSCF2308.jpgDSCF2306.jpgDSCF2304.jpgDSCF2303.jpgDSCF2316.jpg

These were from the other nite.. Now please post your pic's like you stated. RIPPEN can you please check carl's acount and see what he sold. If i remember correctly it was only 1 sale witch the pipes were sold and got shipped to canada.

those pipes were sent to me in Alberta Canada i have talked to carl a # of times on the phone and he always called back and returned messages etc i have tracked the pipes they should be here tomorrow and i bet they are exactly as described

Mason Thank you for chimeing in. The pipes looked sick! I saw them b4 they shipped out.. No worries on them.. I hope you enjoy them.. I also got a set off carl, Act there off his buddys bike and I love them... Like stated b4 thank you for chimeing in... Hope you enjoy the pipes...

yeah man i have no worries about anything except fucking canada post!!!! they are 400km away and the fuckers are taking for ever lol

wats the mater bro u cant find any pic of the 35mm carbs that u say were screwing u over with. whats the mater these pic are the same ones u got to ha. thats sucks dont it bro.