final say on t5's and pods

hi again,i know ive asked alot abt this but i need a final answer,i no this is annoying,but plz bare with me,my stupid ass builder put 280 mains on my shee (t5's and pods only) it sux theres no power,its too raw,and if i wanna start it i have 2 pull tha choke and kick it 2 or 3 times and once it starts, i close tha choke and it starts idling high,so yeah im lean,

i managed to find a builder that sells jets above 290,anyways tha new dealer sells 2 main jets for 16$,wtf!! so what do u guyz think should i buy ,310's or 320's,and i cant seem to find a place that i can plug chop .

current mods: t5's,pods (stock carbs)

elevation:sea level

ridding temps: lowest is 12 'C, highest is 35'C (i ride in temps between these)

,thnx a million

hi again,i know ive asked alot abt this but i need a final answer,i no this is annoying,but plz bare with me,my stupid ass builder put 280 mains on my shee (t5's and pods only) it sux theres no power,its too raw,and if i wanna start it i have 2 pull tha choke and kick it 2 or 3 times and once it starts, i close tha choke and it starts idling high,so yeah im lean,

i managed to find a builder that sells jets above 290,anyways tha new dealer sells 2 main jets for 16$,wtf!! so what do u guyz think should i buy ,310's or 320's,and i cant seem to find a place that i can plug chop .

current mods: t5's,pods (stock carbs)

elevation:sea level

ridding temps: lowest is 12 'C, highest is 35'C (i ride in temps between these)

,thnx a million

With T 5 pipes and dual filters at sea level i would put 320 in it and drop the clip one notch on the needle and it should run really well.

What people are saying is every bike is different even the day its made. Best bet is to go in a range from like 310-340 or 320-340 and see what works best in between. If your tight on money wait to buy them until you find a better price.

What people are saying is every bike is different even the day its made. Best bet is to go in a range from like 310-340 or 320-340 and see what works best in between. If your tight on money wait to buy them until you find a better price.

Word.... and I've used the Dynojet (toomey) needles, 4th clip from the top (they have 6 grooves) or stock needles in the middle groove (3rd)

alright went to tha workshop got my self some 320's.will put them on tomorrow and and will raise tha needle by a notch and will see,and abt tha tha pilot thnx for remminding me blaster,i think ill go with tha 27.5. hope my lucks good,and spoke to tha builder abt a 4mill setup,he said he will put a hotrods 4mill crank and a drag porting,with special cut domes,blaster pistons, .100 borev force 3,a coolhead,carbs size 36,and cpi inframes

i just bought some mains for 5 a piece so i guess 2 for ten is better than 2 for 16, http://www.bansheedepot.com/products.asp?cat=54&pg=3 heres the website they go up in sizes of 10 i just got a jet kit with only 340s in it, ha so shit i just ordered some 330s and 320s hopefully i dont have to go any lower man carburetors are a bitch, but when they are working, wooooooowieeeee