Can anyone tell me what may be wrong?

I have a 1999 yamaha banshee, i just recently converted it from a twist throttle to a thumb throttle, i got it all hooked up... took the carbs off and cleaned them and rebuilt them, put it all back together and started it up and both cylinders are running but only the right one is blowing out hot air and smoke, the left one is blowing out cold air.... help me b4 i take it up to a local shop!!!

yea they are sycned.... it gets a spark and everything and starts up... but it runs like hell, the right side is running great but the left side blows out cold air and no smoke or anything, the plugs are not fouled just bought new ones... i have no idea whats wrong im baffled

yea i probably will pull it out b4 i take it up to a shop, and im sure they are cleaned because i rebuilt them got all new inside parts and shit like that so i dont think that they are clogged and dirty, the left side that doenst work right blows about the same out of the pipe as the right side that does work, ive never seen anything like it lol