4 mill twister banshee trade for a raptor or a 450

big4mill

I have a 01 banshee with a 4mill hotrod crank and a 71mm bore twister cylinder mini billet . The frame is powder coated blue with nice painted plastic on it . Its a very clean bike I would like to trade for a raptor or a 450 I will get pic up as soon as I can and questions just pm me or ask . Thanks jason

BUMP... nobody hesitate to deal with Jason, I have done more deals with him then anybody can imagine and never had a single problem one. I will also add this is a nice f'ing bike that he is wanting to trade.

Best of luck to ya Jason, I traded a stock stroke banshee for an 07 LTR last week.

Guest utleybanshee
I have a 01 banshee with a 4mill hotrod crank and a 71mm bore twister cylinder mini billet . The frame is powder coated blue with nice painted plastic on it . Its a very clean bike I would like to trade for a raptor or a 450 I will get pic up as soon as I can and questions just pm me or ask . Thanks jason

450 dirtbike???

im in colorado

where at in colorado are you i'm in south eastern wy. I have 06 se yfz 450 with ron woods pipe, k&n intake and jetted with itp sand star paddles, maybe 60 hrs on the quad mostly rode at the dunes. do u have any dyno numbers or any estimate of power? email pics to lityaup54@hotmail.com and i will email u some if u get me email address

Edited by WYORIDER