Socom Confrontation for PS3

Dinner

Hey Guys!

Just wondering if anyone is playing Socom Confrontation on the PS3? If so what is your name? I got wondering today if any of you guys are on there.

I go by: Mild_Port

Bought the game hoping to play single player to get used to the controls again, only to realize its online only and got my ass kicked continuosly..haven't played Socom in over a year. Messed with ya when you're used to other controls...been playing Call ofduty 4 and GTA (offline).

Name is FASTR1 if I ever decide to play.

• 1 month later...

Dude i haven't stopped playing SOCOM ever since i got it. I don't think i'll ever pick up Call of Duty again.

P.S. Dinner fucking kicks ass on SOCOM but good luck catching him playing...lol You need to get on more man i probably haven't seen ya on lately since i've been working nights. I need some pointers that's for damn sure.

Dude i haven't stopped playing SOCOM ever since i got it. I don't think i'll ever pick up Call of Duty again.

P.S. Dinner fucking kicks ass on SOCOM but good luck catching him playing...lol You need to get on more man i probably haven't seen ya on lately since i've been working nights. I need some pointers that's for damn sure.

haha thanks Cody! It takes a bit to get used to the controls and 3rd person shooter, but it's pretty fun! And I know, I got thinking the other day I haven't been on in awhile..but I was damn busy on the weekend.

What time are you usually playing?

Haven't played at night with my boys in a while been working nights. Done with em' about to get back with it.

DINNER you in a clan yet you should get with us

I haven't seen ya on in awhile Cody. I haven't been playing much myself so I'm a little rusty :laugh:

And yea I started my own clan awhile back. Mostly so that I could try out a different gun and so people will look at my clan profile/ratings and see that I "suck" :ninja:

• 3 months later...