Janssen Swingarms

92 Z71

Call Jon, he can get you a Lonestar for the same cost as a lot of other guys are charging. Hell you might ask him about any used swingers too, Jon is CONSTANTLY buying bikes from his customers, he takes what he wants and sells the rest. I saw him sell a 3/4 Lonestar drag swinger chromed with carrier (only 35mm) for like 350 bucks one day when I was at his shop.

If you

Yeah, ive heard good things about sandtoyz. Still wanting an arm i can dune with. I need to get the motor back together and then i will address the arm. I have been working a shit ton and cant seem to get anything finished lately :down: I was supposed to be leaving for a week at dumont on the 26th, but work and no time to fix bike screwed that plan.

Due to somewhat random circumstances, I know Joel Janssen, so I will probably get an arms from them again. My second choice before going to Lonestar would be Cascade for a dune arm.

I had a Custom Creation arm on my old him bike that was very well made and could have passed for a dune arm. Those guys are in SoCal if they are still in business. :geek:

my arms and swinger are both Janssen and besides wear on the heims, iv had no problems with the products or dealing with Joel Janssen. A little BHQ history, Janssen Racing, along with Noss Machine was one of the first BansheeHQ sponsors and they were sponsors for years, then the 4 stroke craze hit and Janssen had to cater to those guys, which is understandable, and they stopped their BansheeHQ banners.

since no one posted a pic yet, heres a shot of my janssen swingarm 2.jpg

my arms and swinger are both Janssen and besides wear on the heims, iv had no problems with the products or dealing with Joel Janssen. A little BHQ history, Janssen Racing, along with Noss Machine was one of the first BansheeHQ sponsors and they were sponsors for years, then the 4 stroke craze hit and Janssen had to cater to those guys, which is understandable, and they stopped their BansheeHQ banners.

since no one posted a pic yet, heres a shot of my janssen swingarm 2.jpg

That's what mine looks like too. I like they are made with oval tubing, looks pretty durable.