looking for a arms suggestions

04chase

id like to know which way to go with a arms, i want it wider to handle a bit better. i already have works triples in the front but i want a little more, im not sure if i want +3 or +2 . im thinking the +2 would be fine. now who makes the best in quality and performance?

asr, wicked , lonestar, etc?

id like to know which way to go with a arms, i want it wider to handle a bit better. i already have works triples in the front but i want a little more, im not sure if i want +3 or +2 . im thinking the +2 would be fine. now who makes the best in quality and performance?

asr, wicked , lonestar, etc?

i have +3 love em

peter

is there any advantage of one brand from another? has anyone used one vs another?

Say your going to spend 400 bucks and there is fullflight and wicked products arms on ebay. You want to get the strongest, best price, and best helpful customer service there is. Look for whichever brand has the best warranty. Also, wicked is selling there products with brake lines I think, but they might cost extra. I might go with wickeds in the next few weeks I'll let you know how I like them.

^

not saying wicked and fullflight are only ones available just trying to explain my opinion on which ones are best.

I have burgard on my banshee. Dad has burgard on his raptor. I have alba comps on my raptor and my brother has fullflights on his raptor. I can say that any after market arms will be great. I love my burgard arms and I got them off ebay for around 200.00 shipped. As for the alba's, I couldnt be happier!!! As for the fullflights on my brothers quad. they work great but when they get dust, dirt and sand in the joints; they will not stop squeaking!!! but they are a good arm. I would try to stay with a ball joint just for that fact. I dont like Hemi joints just for that fact and he as broken a bottom hemi which was not a fun time watching him and his bike endo and role from a turn. But best of luck!!!

fuck full flight

Very informitive post :ermm:

If you ride any tight trails at all I would go +2 thats what I have and there plenty wide. I have the Lonestar Racing +2+1 a arms and I love them. They are strong as hell. first things first you want to look and make sure the a arms you are buying are made of 4130 Chromoly. They are the strongest and best material you want for A Arms. Also caster and camber adjustable arms are nice to have. Just like everyone said look on ebay for x mas deals.