New Banners for HQ

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I was thinkin.. Most all the pics put in so far are pretty kickass.. However only one had snow.. Is it just me or does it seem a bit more fitting(if the banner is gonna stay somewhat current)to have some pics involving some snow and ice being that its winter.. I have seen some pretty sick pics of bikes setup for ice racing or people just goofing off.. I think it may help keep the site looking fresh and updated if the pics help reflect the season as well.. Just a idea..

RIPPEN

So I was thinkin.. Most all the pics put in so far are pretty kickass.. However only one had snow.. Is it just me or does it seem a bit more fitting(if the banner is gonna stay somewhat current)to have some pics involving some snow and ice being that its winter.. I have seen some pretty sick pics of bikes setup for ice racing or people just goofing off.. I think it may help keep the site looking fresh and updated if the pics help reflect the season as well.. Just a idea..

RIPPEN

look motherfucker, what didnt you understand about just posting some shit up so i can get this ball rolling.. fuck, its not enough that im gettin the banners changed but now you wanna make them seasonal!! you fuckin girl!!! :biggrin:

look motherfucker, what didnt you understand about just posting some shit up so i can get this ball rolling.. fuck, its not enough that im gettin the banners changed but now you wanna make them seasonal!! you fuckin girl!!! :biggrin:

I just know you don't have any pics of you riding in snow cause your a sally..

Besides, you know how shitty it would be for people to log on and the first thing they see at the top is your stubby ass?

Come on, think for the good of the people...

:yelrotflmao:

Waldenwinter1.jpg

:biggrin:

RIPPEN

I just know you don't have any pics of you riding in snow cause your a sally..

Besides, you know how shitty it would be for people to log on and the first thing they see at the top is your stubby ass?

Come on, think for the good of the people...

:yelrotflmao:

Waldenwinter1.jpg

:biggrin:

RIPPEN

hey i'll use that pic :wink: :yelrotflmao: