How are ebay swingarms

shogs

I'm looking for a -2 swinger for my shee and can't afford a roundhouse or anything fancy so I was wondering what people thought of the ebay -2's. I see some people say its cool and some say its a scam so I just wanted some opinions from someone who actually bought one. Let me know what you guys think of it

Judging by the price..........most likely heavy, not chromoly, and welds not x-ray'd.

I'm pretty sure NO company x-rays every swing arm they make, its just too expensive, and down right silly. At best, some might perform dye penetrant inspections, but dollars to doughnuts, they don't. Ive welded professionally for years on race cars, and we don't NDI anything. In aviation, its even pretty rare. If your TIG welding, you know if you have an inclusion, you don't need an x-ray to show you, you can see it clear as day. You act like Yamaha did NDI on our machines, which they sure didn't. If the welds look neat, then your probly just fine. I am more concerned with the filler and the materials, but x-ray, and dye penetrant won't help with that.

I have had two podos racing arms. They will tell you its not for jumping. I broke one jumping. The second one they sent me under warranty had been reinforced where the old one broke. Cheap arm with round house carrier and its been fine otherwise.

i have a +6 with the rollers from ebay $150.00 to the door total. they were listed for $179.00 i emailed them and received a better deal with free rollers.have had no issues with the swing arm.

What exactly are the benefits of a roundhouse other than the fact you can adjust the chain length easily? Maybe if I knew I would want to spend 600 dollars on one. I don't think a -2 would break considering I weigh 125 (with gear) and don't jump that high or far. I just like making jumps on my bobcat and getting good at hitting them.