Cannot find a single carb kit. Help please!

jtownrider

hey guys sorry if you've been asked this but i looked everywhere and searched the forum. I cannot seem to find a 2:1 or single carb intake manifold. If anyone can send me a link i would greatly appreciate it!! thanks in advanced -Jon

theres like 12 on ebay.

Look up KD cycle in Yuma AZ, I put one on my bike this last month. They fab their own intakes and make them longer than the billet so the air/fuel has more of a straight shot into the motor. The billet intakes are like 2" long so the mixture has two tight turns before reaching the motor, but we all know billet adds 5hp :blink:

Maybe in the top end but i've heard good things about 2into1's for trails and low end riding

From Who? I did dyno testing last year and you lose almost 5 hp on the top end. You gain 1.2 hp from about 6,000-6,700 rpm on the bottom when switching to a single carb. That is a very small portion of the rpm range that is hardly gonna be noticable after a crack of the throttle. After 7,000 rpm, the duals pretty much opaque the power of a single carb everywhere. For those who dont know, the this rpm window down low is very miniscule and more than likely just about everyone who pays attention and trys to feel a difference, probably wont notice one bottom end wise.