RADIATOR HOSES?

The local hard ware store more than likley doesnt sell the right stuff. It isnt rated for the temperature. When your banshee warms up the hoses get super soft and flemsy. There is a reason why the real WOCO clear radiator hose kit is 100 bucks. It isn just relabled braded hose like the cheap ebay kits you see.

The local hard ware store more than likley doesnt sell the right stuff. It isnt rated for the temperature. When your banshee warms up the hoses get super soft and flemsy. There is a reason why the real WOCO clear radiator hose kit is 100 bucks. It isn just relabled braded hose like the cheap ebay kits you see.

+1. Check the temp rating.

I heard the clear kits crack a lot or something? I've always been told not to use 'em.

I had a set of those WOCO hoses....cracked and leaked in no time....good service from where I bought them from (not WOCO) they got me another set after calling WOCO and complaining, installed new set...they cracked and leaked.....went back to stock hoses...have been thinking about the hoses at Home Depot (clear braided) I have a friend that runs it and it has worked for him for quite some time. looks good on his blue bike with engine ice in them....