WAYNOKA IN MARCH

oldskoolracer

hey mags, figgered out what my prob was last time, so Its on like donkey kong this time!!! and I'm in tulsa..... little ways from ponca city, LOL. Tell Smith Tool up there I said thanks for getting me laid off!!!

ill be good to go asoon as i put my bike back together, just got the frame from the powdercoaters, when i went to waynoka on january 2 and 3rd i had a bad low end bog from like idle to quarter throttle i think its just cause it was like 40 degrees outside and i was lean, hoping thats the case anyways...

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

we say this everytime we go and never do it,but we need to git everybody together on saturday the 21st and take some pictures

I will be there 17-22 in south camp if the grill fits on the trailer hot dogs and beer for all bhq members on me while they last on saturday then we can all roll get your pic and hit the drags :notworthy:

I will be there 17-22 in south camp if the grill fits on the trailer hot dogs and beer for all bhq members on me while they last on saturday then we can all roll get your pic and hit the drags :notworthy:

Hell yeah man,im in,i will try to bring some missouri beer,our oklahoma beer is like drinking water its only 3.2% by volume and missouri is 6.0%

• 2 weeks later...
I just found out that I have off that weekend. I will be coming up the nite of the 19th. There will be at least 2 us on the Shee's I have tried to hook up with other people on BHQ and E2S but can never find anyone because of so many people there. Need to work out a system.

Most of us have the banshee HQ decals on the side of our bikes

we say this everytime we go and never do it,but we need to git everybody together on saturday the 21st and take some pictures

I missed you guys last year cause my buddy (who doesnt know how to work on his bike but had a 421) toasted his clutch and i got stuck changing it. I will try to make it out there on the 21st. Anyone wanna let me park in their camp? It will probably be just me in a xcab pickup.