shift star

#1banshee

A shift star would be pretty simple to do if you have some simple hand tools and a 32mm socket for the clutch. All you need to do is drain your fluids and take off the clutch cover. then take off the clutch. be sure to remember how it came apart, in the proper order. take out the kick start gear and the shift shaft. then you'll be able to see the shift star, take out the old one give it to me, and put in your new one. reassemble and have fun.

Chevshee

FAST can hook you up with all the nessesary shifting upgrades.

Thought he may have been looking specifically for the shift pro kit, wasn't sure if fast had the exact same stopper bearing roller. Actually I was wondering the same thing cause I'd much rather use one of our sponsors.

Well, his star gear is more expensive then Cascades, and I haven't found the "pro-shift" kit on his website.....

I think your splitting hairs/dollars here and you dont need the shift pro "kit" to make the bikes shift smoothly as there are other mods to be done cheaper than that!

i guess i will buy it and wont fuck with it till I get my new motor..

NEW MOTOR, now what are you doing you maniac????? lol

The real question is, is he cheaper then Cascade? lol

Support the site sponsors, even if he is a dolllar or two more.. Jeff @ FAST is a great guy and will help you with wateva you need..

Joseph