08 yfz 450

caddyman

love the orange frames and plastic yeah buy it and wait till the market comes back around and sale it with gas prices coming down here in the northwest people are going to start flocking to the sand again and they will need a bike

love the orange frames and plastic yeah buy it and wait till the market comes back around and sale it with gas prices coming down here in the northwest people are going to start flocking to the sand again and they will need a bike

Think if I get it I will keep it. Shit.......I gotta buy a bigger trailer.

Where can you get a new 08 for even close to $5500???? Please do tell.. :blink:

I have seen leftover 08's from a dealership in Portland for $4999. BUT.....the ones I see are not the SE model. They are the blue or black ones. Ands thats less taxes, setup, all the dealership fee ya know.

I have seen leftover 08's from a dealership in Portland for $4999. BUT.....the ones I see are not the SE model. They are the blue or black ones. Ands thats less taxes, setup, all the dealership fee ya know.

Just went and rode it, man that quad rips! Very different than the Shee.

I have no room for it yet so he is keeping it at his house, which is 4 houses down from me.....

But I will be making room caause I bought it.

Loco.......pipe reccomendation???