Glamis Presidents week !

wacko2000

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in san diego...about 3 hours out. I'm Gonna cruze out on sunday. I am sure I will reckignize some of your bikes out there.

My name is chris.....So I thought i would introduce myself now so it's not that weird when I see you and say..."hey...aren't you that fucker from bansheeHQ"!!!!

So between gecko and the washes. SEE YOU THERE

post-31163-1234242000.gif

Edited by my-dixie-wrecked

yeah... I was camping with wacko2000 and theire crew with docbones.. huge crew!! couple of hyabusa motors in their quads!! f'in sick!!

wacko had an air leak in his crank seal and that was the result... he went out and bought a 450 all decked out!! balls... big balls!! lol!

they all went out on a long run this morning to the colorado river.. hope all made it!! probably 25-30 people...

I will of course be out there as usualy, I think we may be camping in the washes though.

I know the banshee won't make it from the washes to the HQ camp and back....

I'm not sure if my TRX250R will or not. Hopefully I'll see youa ll out there as usual, I know I havent been on the forum much lately.

I wouldn't be bringing my bike... Too much to ship or drive out there.

I'd fly out and borrow one of 7 or 8 bikes my buddy has out there.

My bike as is would be a turd, and it's flat out not setup to run a hill. It's a flat drag bike.

However...with the new Chassis I'm getting.....LOL.

Good thing there is a flat drag over by gecko road, not just the drag at Olds. And sometimes night drags over near the stor (really flat drags)

Edited by Justintoxicated