Does Vitos make good products?

I agree :thumbsup:

the only thing from them that i have found to be decent is there HD clutch. other then that. stay away from them. i had one of there clutches on my desert raptor went through 9 races a year and 100+ miles a race for 3 years with out replacing. and sold the bike with that clutch in it. pipes and cylinders are just what nyuk says. JUNK

Their big bore triple exhaust cyls. look tempting. :ermm:

Guy on PS ran them out of the box and said they were no different than mildly ported set of stockers...

So in other words...they're not out of the box great cylinders, a la CP stuff.

The difference in performance between CPI and Shearers is so miniscule...

When you say you outran a CPI bike....that only means they had CPI pipes on it. Does that mean both bikes have all the exact same mods, same state of tune, same tires, gearing, rider weight...etc?

I doubt pipes alone made the difference there. Ultimately, it's up to the builder...

Sorry to get off topic...

Edited by dajogejr

Guy on PS ran them out of the box and said they were no different than mildly ported set of stockers...

So in other words...they're not out of the box great cylinders, a la CP stuff.

The difference in performance between CPI and Shearers is so miniscule...

When you say you outran a CPI bike....that only means they had CPI pipes on it. Does that mean both bikes have all the exact same mods, same state of tune, same tires, gearing, rider weight...etc?

I doubt pipes alone made the difference there. Ultimately, it's up to the builder...

Sorry to get off topic...

x2..I must agree with you about this my friend..haha..I have a Vitos impeller, 1st one the shaft was machined right so it would go into the case and I got another one in replacement of it from a guy off ebay who sells there products..I would stay away from them just because of the 1st thing I got that was theres was defective.

x2..I must agree with you about this my friend..haha..I have a Vitos impeller, 1st one the shaft was machined right so it would go into the case and I got another one in replacement of it from a guy off ebay who sells there products..I would stay away from them just because of the 1st thing I got that was theres was defective.

I ment to say the 1st one I got the shaft was not machined correctly and I had to send it back for a replacement..Sorry for my grammatical error