Think i can beat a 700raptor or yfz450?

SpeedRacer88

Hi there,

My Config/Mods: Only FMF pipes with 285 Mains / K&N Air Filter everything else in my Engine is Stocker !!!

On the streets back here in Germany I raced couple of a YFM 660 as well as a Yfz 450 both racing pipes, exhaust and suited Jetting.

From the gridline they both stand no chance against my Shee, flying start Raptor goes down the drain and YFZ holds up almost even...

So I`mma spanking ass all day :)) Never raced against a 700 r though !!!

Having the serious thought of getting my shee a 4 Mil Crank Kit with oversize Pistons :)))

Edited by Banshee_Bandit

with t5's, dyna on curve3 and vf3's im dead even with a 450 that has ignition timing,cam timing, pipe and carb mods he gets the holeshot and is a bike lenght infront the whole time except in 6th i start to pull a bit more than he does.

about 10 runs on the beach with the same results, with a bit more practice and a good holeshot ive got him.

Hi there,

My Config/Mods: Only FMF pipes with 285 Mains / K&N Air Filter everything else in my Engine is Stocker !!!

On the streets back here in Germany I raced couple of a YFM 660 as well as a Yfz 450 both racing pipes, exhaust and suited Jetting.

From the gridline they both stand no chance against my Shee, flying start Raptor goes down the drain and YFZ holds up almost even...

So I`mma spanking ass all day :)) Never raced against a 700 r though !!!

Having the serious thought of getting my shee a 4 Mil Crank Kit with oversize Pistons :)))

Nice bike! wish we could do the street thing.

I have a 700 they are decent bikes but I don`t think they are all that. Maybe its just me I have always been a bigger fan of 2 strokes. A lot of raptor 700 raptor owners don`t know they have a high speed retard in them it activates in 5th gear ans slows them down. even with it unplugged I think they needed a 6th gear in them. I have a few mods on pipe air box kit and a controller. similar mods to the banshee I think the banshee would take it on top. out of the hole the raptor hooks a lot better and gets moving faster but the banshee would probably pull it from mid up. Even though the raptor has newer chassis I don`t think it really handles any better. I will be taking the raptor to the dunes over turkey day, wish I was taking the banshee but its not done. The other thing about the raptor if you flip it breaks a lot more stuff.

Edited by desertdeweller